Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garden Tomatoes


I must confess that I haven't been baking much lately.

Well that's not really true.

I've been baking, but my pictures have been very, very bad and I just can't subject you to that kind of ugliness. 

You see, I've gone back to work very, very part time and haven't had the time to properly document what's going on in my kitchen. Instead of taking the time to carefully snap a photo it's been hurried, blurred, whirlwind ugly shots.

It's sad. Very, very sad.

So today, instead of a recipe I just wanted to show you my mini garden harvest:

4 beautiful tomatoes. 
They're the kind of tomatoes that only a mother can love.
They're misshapen, under ripe, small and a bit tart.
But I, (being they're 'garden mother') I see them as perfect.
Because they're mine.
Because I grew them from a seedling.
Because I had to water them in trillion degree weather.
But mostly because they were pretty much free.

What can I say? I'm easy to please.

Be back with a recipe on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...